Monday, May 4, 2009

My Birthday (5/5/2009)




Its now 1:15am, today onwards i thought of updating my blog weekly twice atleast,
today I turned 22, must tell my usual I use to get a more b'day bumps in my friends circle becoz I am the person to give them a damn bashes on their b'days, today every one were very happy to give bumps mostly anand and jitendra hit most.

I think each b'day is a new beginning, it is a new opportunity to overcome all the problems and forget what bad happened, its new day to conquer the dreams.

Now a days I am very much worried about my future becoz the recession period is going on and market conditions are very worts, and i am passing out from college in 2010, ya I am scared becoz I am in love with Keerthi and she will be always telling if her parents don't agree she will run to me, so I am scared becoz I don't have any source of earning. If i get a good job I will be the head of the game.

Now onwards every day i will work to make my dreams come true.
*Jai Sai Ram*

No comments: