Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Vacation June & July 2009


Hmmm, I thought I will write weekly, but it seems I came after 2 months of my last Update.

So now I am here to tell something about my Vacation June 2009,
2nd week of June I had been to Bangalore for Error Boys community Inauguration function, Its a group made friends which will be working on Kannada song albums, Movies, My friend Santosh came up with this idea, so we some of friend have gathered to inaugurate in Santosh's Bangalore house, we have invited Kashinath (kannada Actor), Madan Patel(Music Director). Function went so good, I enjoyed with my old friends Sagar, Manjunath, Praveen, Santosh, Sindoor and Soumya. This is a 1st time I met Soumya in Bangalore, me Sagar Praveen we all are talking very close with Soumya and suddenly Santosh drop by and said buddy I never seen Sindoor such a silent before, I guess he is feeling uncomfertable becoz u guys are talking to Soumya too closly, then I realized that there is something in him and she. I met a gal named Apoorva, she is Santoshs friend, and good dancer, dont know how but we became very close to each other in a day. Now she is also one of my good friend. I met Bagya ( Iswar Nashte).Then after 5 days stay in Bangalore.

I came back to Gokak, by the next week only I had a plan to Pune with my NTTF mate Niranjan, me nad Ninja have been to Pune on 17th June night, and we stayed in Prashanth (Gidda) room, where Rahul(Pappya) and Madiwalayya(Mady) stays too, and on 18th night me and ninja went to Shiradi we reached at 19th morning at 4.30, we got freshed up and had darshan at 7. and at 9am we left Shiradi to Shanishinganapur I had taken pooja thali and Ninja just had darshana of Shanideva, we left Shanishiganapur to Pune at 12am and reached Pune at 4. Next day eve that is on 20th eve me, Pappya, Ninja, Mahesh, Ninja went to Lonawala, It was damn cold that day it was too much raining. We enjoyed Lonawala and left back to Pune at 8.30pm. on 21st morning Prashanth Arranged a car and me, Ninja, Pappya, Gidda been to Mahabaleshwar, 1st we visited Vayi Ganesha, and Panchagani, Mahabaleshwar, Pratap Gad, Balaji Tempal, had visited a such a nice places in a day. It was good trip, then next day that is on 22nd we been to Fashion street at 1.30, did some shopping and I left Pune to Nipani at 4. There in bus i met a gal, infact when she climed bus she was staring at me, I was totally confused why is she doing so, then after some time by her mobile she asked me my number I gave her then we started chatting, unfortunatly by 3rd msg Nipani came, the gal name is Sakshi she is from Udupi, she was going to Udupi. now she is in contact we became friends while travelling by strange way, how strange. and I was in my sis's house in Nipani for 2days and came back to Belgaum, and after 2day my dad mom sis all came to belgaum, I told my sis to stay next day all my sisters and Divya we been to Newyork Movie, and next day me and sis been to Gokak back. I stayed in gokak for 4days I got bored so I went to Belgaum back as I have my JAAN there. In all this I forgot to tell you I got broke up with Keerti on 25th when I was in Belgaum, even Aunt has told Keerti that we cant be together in future, I hope she took it as a mutual and mature break up. Now I always pray to god please keep that gal safe and take care of her. Now I am in Gokak enjoying with friends, have to go Manipal on 18th.

1 comment:

raji said...

accha hi pehala pyar..