Hi friends let me share something about how did i get threw L&T.
Today morning every one was excited because today big company L&T was coming for campus recruit. Me, Rahul, Bira got ready went to give written exam of L&T, there bira found that the company which is taking written exam is known by mamu, after written exam bira called mamu to ask is there any thing he can do to get in to the list. But we could not do anything, but as usual we all hoping for getting clear in written exam. When they started announcing the results i told bira to come back side, because we had confident that our name wont be in list, Luckily at 6th name they announced AMARNATH RM, I was like damn this is the 1st time i cleared any written exam of my campus recruit. Then they gave some form to fill i filled and submitted. I called SACHIN kulkarni who is working in L&T Mumbai, i told him to do something to get me in to company but he said he said some one about me, but unfortunately that person did not come.
I waited till 4.30pm that time Rahul and Bira brought some books, I glanced some of management studies and Iron carbon diagram and my interview cam at 5.30pm. When i went inside interview room person asked me myself and asked me what u r interested in, I took chance and showed my project report which I have done in SMR Pune during diploma,he asked same questions as i expected. But he gave me some Leadership problem in mess regarding food and all i could not do it fully but i explained my view on it, he said we need to have experience, when we deal with leadership, and said how he grew in L&T. My interview went till 6.15 means 45min, every ones was just 30min, i was satisfied with how it went.
In written out of 90, 35 got into interview and end of day i was hoping to get into L&T, i will write what will happen next in next update.... bye
** OM SAI RAM**
No comments:
Post a Comment